Mobilaive Event operates the website mobialive.com and conducts mobile technology events in India. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site or attend our events and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site and events to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site or registering for our events, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information about how the Site and our events are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Mobilaive Event uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and events
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Mobilaive Event may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Mobilaive Event
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site or events
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To prevent unauthorized use of our Site or services
- To investigate or defend against third-party claims or allegations
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the right to access, update, and delete your Personal Data. If you wish to access, update, or delete any Personal Data we hold about you, please contact us at the email address listed below.
Also for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org